Odoo: Simplifying Businesses Seamlessly
Odoo is the leading open source suite of business applications helping enterprises to manage their operations: eCommerce, Manufacturing, Finance, Marketing, Sales and much more. More than 55000 companies and 2 million users across the globe are presently reaping the Odoo benefits for growing their business potential. Traditional ERP is more finance-centric. On the contrary, Odoo offers a complete 360 degree of the sales process from initial sales inquiry, product delivery & invoicing to after sales support.
Odoo’s feature integration ability delivers a premier customer-focussed experience and is free to download, thereby eliminating the initial software installation costs. This high-end solution greatly improves management visibility and customer interaction across all business units, thereby stimulating overall growth of your business.
Spend Less and Earn More with Odoo ERP Solutions
With rich experience in Odoo Implementation, Customisation, Migration, Maintenance & Support, we help you raise your business efficiency and gain competitive edge. Thus, leverage your business productivity and fetch greater Return on Investment with Odoo ERP.
This extensible business software solution covers various managerial functions like extensible eCommerce system, Content Management System, CRM, Warehouse Management, Project Management, Events, Newsletters, Blogs, Website Builder, Human Resource, Demand Forecasting and much more.
Set the Industry benchmark in Enterprise Mobility with us. Front-running solutions to lead your business grow, improve and succeed.
Why Choose Odoo
An Integrated Enterprise solution that lets you gain full-fledged control over business efficiency and take better managerial decisions
Odoo has transformed the way we run our business as it:
- Is Open source and free to download.
- Is Feature-packed, User-friendly, Non-restrictive and Logical.
- Prepare professional and polished proposals in lesser time.
- Integrate Business Intelligence in Profit Analysis.
- Facilitate winning marketing campaigns.
- Boost sales productivity and forecast future demands.
- Integrate bookkeeping with all other business operations.
- Manage Inventory and Prevent stockouts.
- Oversee Employees’ performance & appraisal.