With the #1 customer support platform available in the name of Salesforce, make your small businesses grow and get ahead of the peers.
While we have stepped in the digital age long before, it created new avenues for small businesses to thrive and create a pool of happy customers. Businesses are acing several digital solutions to start afresh, grow and seize every opportunity in the market and Salesforce is one of them!
A software platform that started off its journey to reinvent the wheel of CRM or customer relationship management is now helping businesses increase their influence in the market by helping them to connect with customers in a whole new way. It is not just a generic CRM system that begins and end with sales and marketing aspects, but an advanced cloud-based platform that helps organisations manage customers interactions, business prospects, improve processes with real-time analysis and automation.
Also, proclaimed as the Customer Success Platform, it is entailed with features to deliver the right CRM solution to businesses, regardless of the industry type.
Here’s why Salesforce is the apt CRM platform for you
- The most consistent platform evolving every day with ground-breaking innovation. It leads the pack making improvements in different areas of marketing and CRM much ahead of the peers. Ranked #1 CRM consecutively for four years, some of its greatest milestones are the inclusion of AI, Mobile-first CRM and data-driven analytics.
- Encourages businesses to grow and scale. Being a uniform, secure and scalable CRM platform with immense scopes for customisation and upgradation, it helps businesses grow every day. With 3000+ prebuilt or integrated apps from AppExchange, they can explore new opportunities to expand their sell, services as well as market reach.
- Boost sales productivity overnight. Yes, Salesforce lets businesses to create a seamless experience for the employees of the organisation, helping them to render the services faster, in a lightning fast speed.
- Controls the whole businesses with a single tap on the mobile. It lets entrepreneurs control all functions with an integrated mobile app, from contacting the prospect leads, addressing customer queries to closing deals and collaborating with partners.
- With 2.3 Million+ trailblazers in the Salesforce community comprising of developers, partners and customers, businesses can grow consistently and get better by learning from their shared experiences and innovations.
With 3 out of 4 customers agreeing that they come back to a company for more services when they get positive customer experience, it is pretty clear that a good CRM help in retaining the customers.
However, just relying on the Salesforce platform is not enough! To exploit the platform completely for your business’s benefits, you will be needing expert consultation and planned implementation strategy from the proficient Salesforce consultants.
Here’s what the functional consultants of Salesforce believe about its potentiality as a CRM to helps businesses, especially the small ones to thrive in their respective markets.
Effective integrations that bring together all customer service functions
Long gone are the days when you have to work on huge data silos to safe keep information of the customers and address their key concerns. Integration of Salesforce CRM with different apps of customer service and support will now help you to stay at every touch point of customer interactions. As a result, any interactions recorded in the customer service apps is eventually stored in the central CRM solution.
Big leap towards CRM from spreadsheets
While pathbreaking success stories of Salesforce application in Australia and rest parts of the world is known to all, small and mid-size businesses are too taking a leap from manual systems to automated systems with it. One big plunge they made is the switch from spreadsheets to CRM software. Companies no longer are using siloed systems, comprising extensive spreadsheets to keep their customer data, sales metrics or accounting details. They are now able to swiftly pull all their data into the CRM system by transferring them into a master file and with proper backup strategy. Businesses can have all their datasets safely stored in the CRM in dashboards and use reporting tools instead of manual computations to derive any business outcomes.
Helps achieve automation and analysis
Salesforce is combined with two strong elements i.e. analytics and automation, harnessing which businesses can free their employees from performing repetitive and mundane tasks. Its powerful Analytics module transformed the way a company collects, analyses and distributes customer information needed for informed decision-making. Companies can unify the datasets after gathering information from multiple source points and so employees get the fastest access to everything they want and take the necessary course of actions.
Personalise marketing by taking advantage of data
While with Salesforce CRM solution businesses can gather a lot of data about customers in due course of their interactions, they can later use them to personalise emails or other marketing efforts. Customers any day want to be valued by a brand! So, a mail to which they can relate to or a great offer on a product of their choices will certainly make them feel special.
A Salesforce solution will help you collect up a goldmine of data including website visitors, number of visits, session time, browsing activity and so forth. Studying these datasets will help you grasp well the purchase intentions of the customers and target the emails accordingly.
Salesforce’s brilliant range of products makes it the intelligent CRM solution for all businesses, irrespective of their scale, size or industry. Here’s a brief overview of some of its widely used products.
Empowering the sales team of organisations with Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
- Sales Cloud: A cloud platform for tracking and managing the contacts and leads from anywhere through any device.
- Salesforce CPQ: Help to create appropriate quotations, contracts or send proposals. Additionally, it helps in billing and subscriptions.
The module of Service will help you take full control over your customer services with two powerful features, Service Cloud and Field Service Lightening.
- Service Cloud: Help organisations to address customers’ concerns and meet their demands just at the time they want.
- Field Service Lightning: This features help in connecting and collaborating the workforce in the business for faster and agile delivery of services.
Businesses can make most of the interactive database and customers information to render personalised and pleasant experiences to the customers with the Marketing module that comprises of:
- Marketing Cloud: A robust digital marketing platform which assists businesses to generate one-to-one customer journeys.
- Pardot: A B2B marketing mechanism to help businesses enhance their sales pipeline.
- Salesforce DMP: It lets businesses save, consolidate and utilise the different datasets of customers, to deliver customer experiences with more value.
eCommerce businesses get an end-to-end solution to build and manage their online stores along with providing engaging shopping experiences.
- Commerce Cloud Digital: A customised, futuristic and AI-powered eCommerce solution to help retailers engage with everything, from merchandising to marketing and promotions.
- Commerce Cloud Order Management: It helps in streamlining the order management for retailers with real-time inventory tracking, order lifecycle evaluation and allocation.
Salesforce Analytics revolutionised the way businesses collect and harness data from different sources for informed decision-making. Its pro features Einstein Analytics and Sales Analytics are the major game-changer behind it.
- Einstein Analytics: It is a self-service platform which frees businesses from engaging any analytics and do everything by themselves. From exploring data from any source to getting answers with AI, it is the perfect product suite for all analytical purposes. To give power to everyone involved in the businesses no matter where they are, it is designed to be operable from mobiles, tablets and even smart wearables.
- Sales Analytics: Help businesses to easily derive real-time sales insights from the market and decide the subsequent production and sales plan.
- Service Analytics: Empowers the management of organisations to gain clear insights into the team, how it is working and find out any relevant actions needed to drive their performance better.
Why You Need A Salesforce Consultant?
If you are one of the businesses, still looking for some advanced ways to nurture your relationships with customers, then you should need the services of expert Salesforce Consultants. They will deliver your businesses the most fitting CRM solution using Salesforce, aligning to your sales channels to ensure that you give the best services to your customers. Besides, they will help you out to bridge every gap between you and your customers to build a relationship of trust and fondness with personalised marketing efforts.
Looking for a digital CRM solution? Look no other than Envertis, a trusted provider of Salesforce solutions with rich expertise in multiple industries. Our Salesforce functional consultant in Australia will hear to you cautiously and our dedicated team of software developers will help you flourish with a far-reaching solution. We keep customers at the forefront of businesses and hence leave no stone unturned to fine-tune a CRM solution to cater to their every need.